Tuesday, August 4, 2009

UGH

Man I am in a super rut right now. It just seems like things are spiraling out of control on us. Hours and commissions at work suck right now so of course that affects everything at home. Everything is starting to break around the house it just seems like one thing after another lately. It just sucks so bad it seems like for so long we go so good where everything is going just right then all of a sudden it all falls apart don't know what I do so bad to deserve it all. I hate having to call the landlord to fix things because I have a fear that he will raise the rent on us. I just don't know I don't even really have much to say right now. Gonna go get a good nights sleep so I am up and ready for the cable company tomorrow because our cable box decided to break last night also.

No comments: