Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Our Source of Daily Laughter

Chilly-Pie Chilly-Pie Chilly-Pie she is such a wonderful two year old. She may be my most head strong one of the three but man she keeps us laughing. You just never know what she may do or say next. Case and point we went out to eat a few nights ago and she went from being scared to death of a skeleton on the wall (that the waitress kindly removed just for her) to being extremely silly and goofy. She also had a little ice cream and for some reason she gets all silly when she has ice cream. Chilly-Dog thought it would be funny to stick her face in her cake as she was trying to eat it like a dog and she thought that was the funniest thing ever. I am going to miss the toddler years these are my favorite time with my little ones. They are so innocent and have no idea what they are doing half the time but man it sure does end up being funny. My hope is that as she grows she continues to be silly as she grows and never looses her love to make us laugh. Oh and I was so happy I happened to still have my camera in my purse the other night so of course I snapped a few pictures. She also thought it was funny to give me mad looks.

No comments: