Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Frustrated

I am finding myself very frustrated about many things....

1. Chilly-Pepper has a job in Illinois but he his having a terrible time getting all the paperwork finished up. It is like the blind leading the blind. It took about 3 weeks to get all the paperwork signed that needed signed. Last week he finally got the go ahead and he went and did his drug test. The next day we get a call saying that the company used some kind of system that can't verify his employment (he use to work for this company about 10 years ago). They say they need him to send them his W-2 from 2000. I am pretty sure we don't have that anywhere. He is slammed at work so he is playing phone tag with everyone. He is one of two people in the office this week (everyone else is on vacation or FML). He has 8 current cases and 5 pending and just not enough time in the work day to complete all his follow-up work so he is very stressed.

2. That my friend Kate is having such a hard time raising the monies needed to bring Bethany and Rebekah home. I know it will happen I just wish she didn’t have to stress so much about it happening. She has such great fundraisers on her site. I got some popcorn from The Big Popper yesterday and it is such awesome popcorn. If you go on the website and order all you have to do is put in the promotion code "daughters" and The Big Popper will give 25% of your order to Kate adoption. That is a win win situation you get wonderful yummy popcorn and you help Kate. She also had a puzzle fundraiser and 3 of her daughters are making the girls quilts you could buy squares for them.

3. My house is so cluttered and I have so much to do for the move and don't know where to begin and feel like I am the only one who thinks it needs to be done. Now I know Chilly-Pepper is very busy with work right now but nothing is getting done on the weekends. The kids are also of no help and all the laziness of my family is making me lazy also.

4. This next one is really stupid but still has me frustrated. One of the local radio stations is giving away 4 pack tickets to go see Taylor Swift. Chilly-Fry is a huge fan of Taylor. I have been trying for 2 1/2 weeks to win the tickets. You have to be caller 9 and pick the letter she is hiding behind from Kanye. T*A*Y*L*O*R I have gotten through but get this I have as of the last hour been caller 1-8.

Okay now I feel a little bit better I am off to try to win tickets and to get my room cleaned.

No comments: